5×10 Storage Units
Searching for an affordable and versatile storage space for your belongings? Our 5×10 storage units offer ample space for your things while remaining compact and cost-effective. Our 5×10 units are five feet wide and 10 feet long, resulting in a total of 50 square feet of spacious storage area to work with. We’re here to tell you more about what you can store in these units and how to maximize your space for the best storage results.
What You Can Store in a 5×10 Storage Unit
Depending on your storage requirements, a 5×10 storage unit can house a diverse range of items. Here are just a few of the most frequently stored belongings in our compact storage units:
- Small furniture items, such as a sofa or love seat
- A queen-size mattress and bed frame
- Boxes of personal items, clothes, or household goods
- Bicycles, sports equipment, and other outdoor gear
- Seasonal decorations
- Business inventory or records
- Appliances like a washer and dryer
- Garden tools and equipment
- And more!
Our 5×10 storage units offer an ideal solution for accommodating smaller items that may be taking up valuable space in your home. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with any questions you have about what storage unit size is right for you.
Tips for Maximizing Your 5×10 Storage Space
Before renting a 5×10 storage unit, it is helpful to know how to optimize your storage space to make sure your storage experience goes according to plan. Here are a few tips to help you maximize your storage space:
- Plan ahead. Before loading items into the unit, create a rough plan or layout to make the best use of your space.
- Use furniture pads. If you are storing furniture, you can use furniture pads or blankets to protect furniture from scratches and damage.
- Stack vertically. Place heavier and less frequently used items at the back of the unit and stack lighter, often-needed items near the front.
- Disassemble furniture. Whenever possible, disassemble furniture items to save space.
- Create aisles. Leave walkways to access items in the back without needing to move everything.
- Heated units. Consider heated storage units if you plan to store items sensitive to the cold temperatures that are common in the Pacific Northwest.
- Keep an inventory. You can keep a detailed inventory of what is in your storage unit to make it easier to locate specific items.
Rent Your 5×10 Storage Space From Daffodil Storage Today!
Ready to start your storage journey with the best storage solution in town? Rent or reserve a 5×10 storage unit with Daffodil Storage today! Our facility offers a variety of storage features and amenities to ensure your items are safe and well maintained during their stay. For more storage best practices, you can check out our storage tips page or visit our page of frequently asked questions for all storage-related inquiries. Find a Daffodil Storage facility near you and rent your 5×10 storage unit today!