5×5 Storage Units
If you’re looking for a small storage space for your extra personal belongings, a 5×5 storage unit is the perfect solution. Our 5×5 storage units are five feet wide and five feet long, for a total of 25 square feet of storage space to work with. We’re here to give you some helpful tips on what exactly you can store in a 5×5 storage unit and how you can maximize your storage space for the best results.
What You Can Store in a 5×5 Storage Unit
You can store a variety of items in a 5×5 storage unit, depending on your storage needs. Some of the most common things stored in one of our smaller storage units include:
- Seasonal items such as holiday decorations, seasonal clothing, or sports equipment
- Small furniture like a dresser or nightstand
- A small mattress and bed frame
- Boxes of personal items or paperwork
- Bicycles and other small outdoor equipment
- And more!
A 5×5 storage unit is the perfect amount of space for any small items that are taking up space in your home. Feel free to contact us to double-check that your items will fit in a 5×5 unit and rent or reserve yours online today!
Tips for Maximizing Space in a 5×5 Storage Unit
When renting a 5×5 storage unit, there is less space to work with than in a larger unit, so it’s important to utilize your space wisely. Here are some helpful tips on maximizing space in your 5×5 storage unit:
- Use stackable boxes. Opt for sturdy boxes that are similar in size and can be stacked to make the most of the vertical space.
- Disassemble furniture. If possible, disassemble larger furniture items to save space. For example, remove the legs from tables!
- Label boxes. Clearly label all your boxes so you can easily find items when needed.
- Create an aisle. Leave a small aisle down the middle of the unit to access items at the back without moving everything.
- Utilize the height. Place taller items toward the back and use the height of the unit for stacking.
- Heated storage. Consider heated storage for items sensitive to cold temperatures, such as electronics, documents, and furniture.
- Keep a list. Keep a list of what’s in your storage unit so you can easily locate items later. You can also number your boxes and make a list of what is in each for easy access.
Rent Your 5×5 Storage Unit From Daffodil Storage Today!
If you are ready to give your belongings the home they deserve, rent or reserve a 5×5 storage unit from Daffodil Storage today! We offer a range of storage features and amenities to make your storage experience optimal and to keep your things secure and comfortable while you’re away. Contact us for more information on reserving your storage space and finding your belongings a happy home today!